Frequently asked questions:
Why book a yacht vacation?
- You can enjoy the freedom beyond mass tourism and find peace and relaxation.
- Because you can discover the most charming coastal and island worlds from the water
- you can escape the hustle and bustle and anchor in the most remote bays
- Be able to enter your desired port at any time
- Because you will be pampered on board by our top chefs and crew members at 5 star level
- In addition, a wide range of water sports awaits you on board such as jet skis, seaboobs, stand up paddling, water slides, scuba diving equipment, etc.
When can I go ashore?
Anytime you want.
Is it possible to learn to dive on board?
This is possible. We can gladly provide you with a diving instructor.
What about privacy & discretion?
Your privacy is respected at all times. The crew will withdraw if you wish. In addition, remote locations can be approached so that you can enjoy your vacation in peace.
Is the Watertoys use also insured?
All Watertoys are 100% insured.
Can I choose the day of departure?
Yes, you can depart on any day of the week.
Is there a dress code?
There is no dress code. Feel free to wear what you feel comfortable with. Please note that bare feet are mandatory on deck.
What about trip cancellation insurance?
Cancellation insurance can be added to your booking with pleasure. We have the right providers for you.
Are special requests for food taken into account?
All your wishes will be forwarded in advance by us to the kitchen so that they can prepare the meal according to your specifications. This also applies to your desired meal times.
In what currency is the yacht charter paid?
Usually the payment of the yacht charter is possible in Euro, Dollar (American and/or Australian) and in crypot currency. If you prefer in another currency, just let us know.
How does the payment work?
Upon signing the Myba contract you will be asked to pay 50% of the yacht charter fee and 4-6 weeks before the charter start date the balance.